Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Etsy at Last!

I've not had the best of weeks. My computer went down due to a small shot of coffee (honestly, he's a lightweight when it comes to his brown drinks) and I don't know if it will make it through the week. I've had to use the library's computer to get anything done and that's only 90 minutes a day with no chance for parole (or more time). So my computer time is limited to this and my iPhone. Because of this my reviews will be suspended until I have regular access to a proper keyboard.


On top of that my son has been very sick. It hasn't stopped me from doing too much in art but I haven't been leaving the house  because of this. He is quite sweet when he's got a cold. He gives me lots of hugs and with every one he wipes snot on my shoulder! He's also been screaming at me to write his ABCs for him... he's a bit of a slave driver. 



So there's those things and the fact that I totally got my Etsy shop up and running last night! 
You can visit it here: 
I have both my coloring books up for sale here 
as well as some original sketches from the 
making of "The Pattern Pals" If you don't buy 
anything it's okay, but please stop in so I feel 
good about the page views. Favoriting my 
shop is good too and if you are able, please
share the link! I spent about 5-6 hours getting 
this shop set up and most of that was on my 
iPhone so please support my shop by at least 
viewing it's contents. I will try to add new things
daily. Hopefully I'll have my computer in order 
by the end of the week and it will be business 
as usual on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Dani! I wish you much success with your new storefront! = )

    ReplyDelete