On top of that my son has been very sick. It hasn't stopped me from doing too much in art but I haven't been leaving the house because of this. He is quite sweet when he's got a cold. He gives me lots of hugs and with every one he wipes snot on my shoulder! He's also been screaming at me to write his ABCs for him... he's a bit of a slave driver.
So there's those things and the fact that I totally got my Etsy shop up and running last night!
You can visit it here:
I have both my coloring books up for sale here
as well as some original sketches from the
making of "The Pattern Pals" If you don't buy
anything it's okay, but please stop in so I feel
good about the page views. Favoriting my
shop is good too and if you are able, please
share the link! I spent about 5-6 hours getting
this shop set up and most of that was on my
iPhone so please support my shop by at least
viewing it's contents. I will try to add new things
daily. Hopefully I'll have my computer in order
by the end of the week and it will be business
as usual on my blog.


Congratulations, Dani! I wish you much success with your new storefront! = )
ReplyDelete