Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What's Up Wednesday! Mobile Edition

Sunday wasn't as great as planned. It really didn't start out great in any case. Coffee was spilled on my computer at Midnight and it made the res of the day less special. It also makes it really difficult for me to post reviews and whatnot, so I'm putting off doing anything too extensive on my blog. 

I enjoyed my illustrators meeting. It was a lot of fun and had a brief walk around Word Vancouver and bought some comics. 

Late last night I got my Etsy Shop up and running: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DaniDuckArt
I have my Colouring Book "The Pattern Pals" up on there along with my Mini Coloring Books and some original drawings. There are some kinks in this shop (like I can only take Paypal at this point), but I'm hoping that will be fixed by the end of the week. 

What I'm Reading

Mostly reading about setting up an Etsy shop and 
What to do when coffee is spilled on your computer. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Working on adding to my Etsy shop. I'll be starting 
with holiday cards and then going on to doing other things for my shop. 


 Every Day Possible
- Work on adding to my Etsy shop
- Posts and hanging out with
my Twitter/Facebook friends. 

Today 10/02
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 10/03
-Cuddling a really sick toddler. 

Friday 10/04
Taking my toddler to the Doctors and attending a blogger meeting!

Saturday 10/05
Working on things for my shop

Sunday 10/06
" "

Monday 10/07
- Have all my swap meets set up or at least applied 
for by today

Tuesday 10/08
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Hopefully computer is up so I can post a blog review. 

Wednesday 10/09
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Other Etsy Store owners. 

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
He's pretending to hug me and wiping his nose on my shoulder!

Working Out/Being Healthy 
I walked some places this week!

Ect.

Bah to Computer problems. 


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

2 comments:

  1. I've found myself being used as a toddler nosewipe this week as well. Hope your little one is feeling much better soon :) Good luck setting up your Etsy store too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on opening your Etsy shop! That's awesome! And I'm sorry to hear about the spilled coffee on your computer. I hope it doesn't ruin it. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete