Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What's Up Wednesday? Oh So Many Things!

Once again I have failed to do my blog review. Today I have a really good reason. My Grandmother-In-Law had to be moved into a full care retirement community last Wednesday. Monday we moved a lot of things over the border (couch, washer/dryer, storage) from Bellingham to our place. Yesterday I spent the whole day helping my Mother-in-Law to clean and organize the place. It was great getting new things but I'd trade it all to not have Nan in a full care facility. She's doing great though, and she needs the added care. I am completely wiped out after these two days... I even canceled my tickets to the "Parent's Bloggers Unite" tonight. (#pbuyvr in case you want to know what I'm talking about on Twitter). I'm sad that I can't make the event but I have so much to do this week!

What I'm Reading

Ads and websites to see what Swap Meets, Christmas Fairs, and Craft fairs are out there

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Still adding a lot to my Etsy shop. Feeling the pressure now, because I have a ton of things to get printed and some of those aren't ready to be printed yet. My first show is on the 20th and I need business cards, illustration prints, poster, greeting cards, small coloring books and maybe a few more of the big coloring books. The only things that aren't ready for print are the greeting cards, so that will be my big rush job this week. I'm also working hard at booking some of these shows so I know what I'm doing when. I will be posting shows under a new section of my webpage ( http://daniduckart.weebly.com/) in the next coupe of days. I just got accepted for Christmas in Cloverdale December 6&7th! 


 Every Day Possible
- Work on adding to my Etsy shop
- Work on Greeting Card Art
- Remember that I have Twitter/Facebook and a life outside of these. 

Today 10/09
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 10/10
-Watch two crazy toddlers.

Friday 10/11
-Get some serious outwork done.

Saturday 10/12
Working on things for my shop

Sunday 10/13
- Hang out with my friend Emmj either today or tomorrow (or both!)

Monday 10/14
- Hanging out?

Tuesday 10/15
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Blog review
- Have all my craft shows set up.
- More artwork this day!

Wednesday 10/16
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 
- It's my Birthday and I'll do what I wanna!

What Inspires Me Right Now

All my online friends!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
He was so good at his GG's when we were moving and cleaning out her apartment Monday & Tuesday!

Working Out/Being Healthy 
I've been doing a TON of cleaning. This counts, doesn't it?

Ect.
Computer is fixed. All is well with the world again. Trying to set up an account with Square so I can take credit cards. It's been a failed attempt so far. I hope I can fix this soon.


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. Moving your grandparent (in-law) to a retirement facility sounds very draining; it's great that the move went smoothly. Good luck getting prepared for the craft shows!

    ReplyDelete