Friday, October 11, 2013

BC Cancer Foundation and Me!


Sometime early this year, when I was exercising regularly, I decided to join the Workout to Conquer Cancer. I was all set to give some donations from my current business to this event. Well things happened and I am no longer in the business I was in before. I've since then started a new business and have an Etsy shop to go along with said business. Since not much has changed, and I still need to raise $1000 I thought I'd go ahead and use my business to earn money for this!

Okay, okay, I'll admit that I'm not making any money with my Etsy shop yet, but I'm sure that will change soon. Either that or I'll end up in the poor house (it's all good). When I do start making money, please know that 5% of my sales (before taxes) will go to the BC Cancer Foundation. I have planned to do this from the beginning, however I had to get permission to say so!

It's a good thing that I got permission, because I was going to use the wrong logo! That would have been embarrassing. This was the logo I was going to use! It's okay and now everything has worked out! If you want to donate directly you can click on the logo in the upper left corner of my blog or go here: My Personal Fundraising Page If you can support my shop the link is to the right just under my bio or you can go here: My Etsy Store

Thanks so much for reading, and hopefully together we can help fight cancer!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment