Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

Things have gotten a little busier this week. Peter took little David to his doctor because he wasn't sounding good. He's now on an antibiotic and feeling much better. My husband is transferring to another store in the same position. He's working more days for the next few weeks, so it's going to be a bit harder for me to get done what I need to do this month. I just noticed that my last post (at least my last post) contained old dates. I've fixed this, and feel quite silly.

What I'm Reading

Do Tweets and Facebook count? I've totally read those. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I got all my little colouring books done this past Saturday. If you didn't see them before you can view them here

I'm still going to work on some watercolour portraits this week. Working on one right now but it's giving me no end of issues. I still need to get my story typed up for critique this month. I want to write something for this Friday's blog post, so we'll see if I get time for this. 

Every Day Possible
- Make things to sell in my Etsy shop
- Interaction and following on all sorts of Social Media.

Today 8/14
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 8/15
- Work on New Colouring Book Drawings

Friday 8/16
- Do all the things.
- Go to a Vancouver event for bloggers.

Saturday 8/17

- Do more of all the things.

Sunday 8/18
- Remember the Query!
- Edit Old Manuscripts

Monday 8/19
- Colour, cut out and set a paper maid to clean the house. It will work.

Tuesday 8/20

- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Blog Review!

Wednesday 8/21

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

All the great writing events that have gone on lately are quite inspiring. Lots of great videos from Write On Con. All the wonderful pitches I heard today were so inspiring and I'm glad so many people are going to get their books looked at by agents! Also the awesome Teapot Tales from the Chapter Book Challenge group is able to be bought on Amazon here!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
David and his friend had a ABC singing battle. SO CUTE!

Working Out/Being Healthy 
Been getting out more, but not a lot of hard core stuff this week.

Ect.
Not much else to say today, but I'm looking forward to getting things done this week.


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely have to see what I can catch up on from WriteOnCon that I missed yesterday!

    I, too, am working on being more healthy - today's contribution was thirty minutes of bike reading - on a stationary bike, of course! ;)

    My WUW - http://www.riverarunsthroughit.com/2013/08/whats-up-wednesday-moving-on-to-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "What I'm Reading" totally made me laugh. You're fabulous. I hope you know that. I think that you do, but in case you forgot. You're fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you added in the working out/healthy part. I'm so up and down with that. I want to get writing when I'm done with work, but I'm also trying to drop the 5 (10?) pounds I put on by well, writing and not exercising. Yerk.

    Going to check out some of your art now!

    ReplyDelete