Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sue Frye's Inklings

Sue Frye's blog "Inklings" has been around for some time now, but it's just been recently that it's really starting to roll (or rock if you prefer). Sue's blog has help & information for writers, found articles, her writing, and an overall fun atmosphere. Though her longer articles can be very informative, I'm surprised in how much information that Sue can pack into a short post. She really has a talent for creating shorter posts unlike some people I am. You can view her blog here: http://inkler.blogspot.ca/

From what I know of Sue she's a super busy writer. It's amazing what she's accomplished in the last 12 months. Here's a few things that she's been busy doing: In November of last year she was a winner in the PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month). She was a Rhyming Picture Book finalist. If you look under her "Published Works & Free Reads" you'll see the Rhyming Picture Book with the best picture of a cat ever! She is an author of "Bad Dragonflies" & a couple of stories that were in anthologies. Remember the Female Superhero Challenge I did a while back? Well that is going to be an anthology soon. Before that there was a Fairy Tale Challenge (I didn't make that one) and this is now an anthology! The anthology "Teapot Tales" can be found here. It's only $2.99 on Amazon for download to your kindle reader!

I think my favorite posts of Sue's are when she did the Blog Hop. Right now Sue is writing up a storm. She's writing so much that it makes my head spin! She's a 12x12 member  and Blue Boarder (like me) and you can read about all the other great things she's participated in that's helped her become a driven writer. Her blog hop posts feature a very special little animal named Gus. He is such a cute little frog! I have yet to read Sue's book, but I feel like I know her frog Gus already from how vividly she writes about him!

Sue Frye's blog is one you should definitely check out! The more I read from her the more I love her! She has a wonderful personality and I know you will love reading her work. Check out her blog (and buy the Teapot Tales anthology!) You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Sue's blog. Thanks for spotlighting it. I'm heading over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, this is such an awesome surprise! You are so sweet. I feel like it's my birthday!

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete