Sunday, August 18, 2013

Late Night Post Announcement

So I've recently found out that the business cards with my new website will be handed out long before I thought they would be *panic ensues*. It's not the end of the world, but I have to change some of my priorities right now. I have to get my website up to date. It's pretty good, but I need to start putting up previews for items I'll have on Etsy soon.

One of the items I'll have on Etsy is my little monster colouring book. The other colouring book is in the works, but it will take me a bit of time to get enough pages to make the full book. My biggest problem right now is what to name the book. The little monsters don't have an official name. Tomorrow I'm going to officially announce a contest for the naming the monsters. Anyone who happens to check my blog tonight will have a little more time to come up with a name! The prize will be a signed copy of the colouring book (it's totally going to be worth millions one day). To help you think of names here are some drawings from the book:





No comments:

Post a Comment