Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And the Winner Is...

I am really sorry that I didn't get this post up earlier. I didn't quite finish before I picked up my son from the baby sitter's and then when David got home he didn't want to come inside! Took me an hour to get him in, and then I had to make supper. He's eating a cupcake now. Well I'm glad I got this post up tonight anyway.


What's that? You want me to stop fooling around and post the winner? You people always thinking about you, you, you! Never once thinking about me! I mean it's my colouring book and you came up with my title, so the... um oh you were thinking of me when you helped out. 

Before I announce the winner I just want to say a great big thank you to everyone who entered, posted and got the word out about this contest. I was really worried there were only going to be a couple of entries, silly me. The winner will have to contact me right away (by email, Personal Message on Facebook, or on Twitter). with your name (if not given), and full mailing address. I will send you a signed copy of the colouring book and a mini colouring book just as soon as I get it printed!

My husband chose the winner for this, and I think he did a good job. The following is the cover, though I may do a bit more painting on it before it's finalized. What? I'm dragging this out on purpose? You're darn right I am! It's funnier that way. With very little further ado, here is the winner: 
















Scroll down




















Keep Scrolling!




















Scroll a little more!













5 comments:

  1. I didn't enter, but I fully enjoyed this^ post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this contest. Glad you had a lot of entries, though. And congrats to the winner! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little angry face guy! Yay for Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed the post Mirka! There will be more contests, Ruth. This is just the first one! I may hold off until after the holidays. For some reason the already expensive shipping goes way up (or at least seems to) for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete