Saturday, January 5, 2013

My New Link List

I know this post is very, very late. It took me much longer than I thought to get it all together. It's even worse that I started it after midnight my time! It's still the fourth somewhere in the world so I'm okay, right?

This is to inform you all of a new page I've created called the Best Link List Ever! http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/people-to-follow.html (yes it says people to follow... that was my original idea and I changed it, so I guess I'm stuck with it for now)

This has links to every single webpage, blog, facebook and twitter account that I've blogged about in the past. All of these are very much worth visiting and following. Most of these are authors and illustrators. Many of these have great resources for artists and writers and some have fun things for kids. You should be careful with some of these sites because they can become very addicting! If you click on a person's name (or webpage's name) you will be linked back to my blog post about said person (or webpage).

If one of your links is displayed on this page and it needs updated or removed please feel free to contact me at daniduckart(@)gmail.com.  Don't forget to remove the brackets. I really want to keep this list updated, and love to keep in touch with the creators of these pages.

Visit, click, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment