Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Forgot

I had written these around 10pm tonight while I was waiting for my husband so I could drive him home from work. I was happy because I had been worried I wouldn't have anything to post, and then I forgot to make the post when I got home. I'm going to go to bed tonight and not forget to post in the morning.

I Forgot

I forgot something.
I think it was important.
Maybe not? Oh, well!

I Remembered

I'm so happy now.
I remembered something good!
Forgot what it was.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You just described me on a regular day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping the "Baby Brain" eventually would go away (you know the thing that the kid does to you on it's way out. Oh well, I'll put it on my resume as a speciality skill, "Can forget things at a moment's notice". Definitely a plus.

    ReplyDelete