Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

I've been actively keeping up with Start the Year Off Write 2014 and ReviMo! Having said this... I have not worked on my web comic much this week. I'm hoping that I can get back on track with that.

What I'm Reading
Been too tired to read lately!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm finally starting to feel like I have time to do things now that David's birthday party is over and done with. It was a crazy fun party and all the kids had lots of fun. I there were 11 kids in all and they eventually stopped taking turns, so it was all out bowling insanity. It was great but I'm glad it's over~

I need to work more on my web comic. It's the tedious boring things that are bothering me. You can't just draw a web comic (well you CAN, but it's not always so easy.) The thing I'm stuck on now is character drawing. Coming up with sketches of my characters in front (which I already have), side and 3/4 views. On top of this I need to know what they look like in different positions. I don't have to do these things, but if I didn't it will take me a lot longer to draw my comic later. I'll have to figure out these things anyway, so I might as well as get it out of the way now.


Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my web comic!

Wed 01/15

- What's Up Wednesday Post (actually done on Wednesday so bonus points here)

Thursday 01/16

- Working on my web comic while my son is crazy somewhere else

Friday 01/17

- Having my crazy son and the bonus of his crazy friend at the same time, oh joy 

Saturday 01/18

- Going to little Hayden's Birthday Party

Sunday 01/19

- Work on web comic? Please say yes!
- Have some interview questions sent out by now

Monday 01/20

- Working on my web comic

Tuesday 01/21

- New Blog Review

Wednesday 01/22

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

David's wonderful 3rd Birthday Party!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

\Loving all the new things David is learning even if he never lets me sleep, ever.
\
Ect.
Drinking all the coffee

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment