Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! The Slow Edition

The Bad: Everything seems to be moving too slowly. My web comic is slowly coming along even though I had hoped to have it running right now. I'm working through getting enough interviews that I can start doing a weekly series. I guess I can't complain too much

The Good: I did 5 days of Meg Miller's ReviMo! I wish I could have done more, but I'm glad to have 5 manuscripts that I have worked on this month. I've not kept up with Shannon Abercrombie's Start the Year Off Write, but I'm catching up with everything now. I'm also finding more and more people's blogs to review. This week's person is Elodie Nowodazkij! I'm also doing my What's Up Wednesday posts, so I'm pretty happy. Oh ALSO I signed up for the 12x12, and if you are a writer or illustrator you should too!

The Ugly: More work that I'm going to do mostly! I have a segment I want to get started this week, so we'll see how it turns out. I call it ugly because right now I'm just thinking about it and haven't gotten going.


What I'm Reading
The same picture books for my son over and over and over and (see a pattern here?)

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I did a lot of work for my web comic today! Figuring out backgrounds for different scenes is rough. I think I said before I'm making "The Pattern Pals'" world from scratch. I want it to feel like a different world from our own so I have to think about everything down to each blade of grass. It's a lot of work but my passion for it has fired back up. I think it will be at least March before I can get it up and running.

Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my web comic!

Wed 01/22

- Post What's Up Wednesday Post - DONE

Thursday 01/23

- Having a nice day off with family.

Friday 01/24

- Two crazy toddlers... need I say more?

Saturday 01/25

- Seeing the 2nd Hunger Games Movie?

Sunday 01/26

Working on web comic if possible
- Have questions for 10 interviewees sent out
- Visiting Family?

Monday 01/27

- Just another Manic Monday

Tuesday 01/28

- Getting my blog review on.

Wednesday 01/29

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

Ice Cream!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
Stickers and crayons all over my wall!

Ect.
Finished "Full Metal Alchemist"

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment