I did get to see "Catching Fire" Saturday. I loved it. It wasn't as good as the book (of course), but I enjoyed watching this movie. I may go back and re-read the series soon. The one thing I wish the movie had was more character development. The actors (mostly) were good. The costumes and special effects were good as well.
Friday I will be posting my first interview. I'm really excited! I'm not quite sure who it will be (depending on if certain people get back to me) but I guarantee it will be fun! That reminds me... I need to send out a lot more questions to the great people who have agreed to be interviewed!
- Likely having an insane day tomorrow.
- Working on the Web Comic among other projects
- MY FIRST INTERVIEW TODAY!
- Seeing the 2nd Hunger Games Movie?
- Getting my blog review on.
- Toddler dance class!
- What's Up Wednesday! Post
Julie Hedlund and the 12 x 12!