Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's Up Wednesday! Thursday Edition

Things don't always go as you plan. It seems more difficult to get back into my old routine after having taken a break. It's okay, though, because once things get going.

What I'm Reading
I was trying to finish the "Girl With The Dragon Tatoo" series. Problem is I can't remember if I finished the last book (2nd book) I was reading or if I'm on (or have started) the third book. I'll have to figure it out and try again later.

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Not enough of anything really. This webcomic is taking most of my time. It's the little things that are slowing me down. We have a lot of stories done, but I'm working on drawing the characters and developing what they look like in different positions and moods.

I just found out that I didn't win the Tomie dePaola award. It was neat seeing the winners for this contest. I did not remember to get my entry in for the "unofficial" entry gallery. I'll post my entry here tomorrow.

David's birthday was the 7th, and preparing for his 3rd birthday party on Saturday is the first thing on my mind right now. I'm having it at a bowling alley this year so all I need to do is the cake and favours. Tomorrow he's going to have fun over at a friend's house while I work on the cake. Not sure how elaborate I'm going to go this year. I'll figure it out tomorrow.


Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my web comic!

Wed 01/08

- Icky day so didn't get much done

Thursday 01/09

- Update post delayed to today.

Friday 01/10

- Preparing birthday cake and favour bags for David's 3rd birthday.
- If possible prepare some interview questions!

Saturday 01/11

- Celebrate David's 3rd Birthday!

Sunday 01/12

- Taking David to a friend's Birthday Party.
- Web Comic work, HO!

Monday 01/13

- Working on my web comic

Tuesday 01/14

- Blog Review

Wednesday 01/15

- What's Up Wednesday! Post

What Inspires Me Right Now

Memories of a great Holiday Season!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

For some reason 4:30am is a good time to start speaking with a demonic voice and demanding things. There was also plenty of kicking and screaming involved. Long story short: David did not fall back asleep until 6:30am. I've been exhausted all day!
\
Ect.
I need sleep.

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment