I do wish that I could be writing this at a better time. Since October Peter's (my husband) grandmother has been getting progressively worse with her health. A couple of days ago the doctors have confirmed that there isn't much time left. It's going to be rough getting a lot done in the coming months, but I'm going to do my best.
Dani Duck's Goals for 2014 (and beyond)
In the order that I think of them:
1. Make The Pattern Pals a Successful Weekly Web Comic
2. Get Published
Have at least one of my stories & illustrations traditionally published
3. Improve My Blog
4. Increase My Presence in the Publishing World/Social Media
5. Profit From My Skills
Earn money for stuff
6. Spend Quality Time With Family
A lot of my time with family has been in large amounts but not in so much quantity
7. Work Out and Be Healthy
Okay I think that's the main list. Since it's pretty late at night and there is a lot in this post already I'm just going to call it a night and finish the details tomorrow. Goals 6 & 7 are more personal so my focus in my next post will be on goals 1-5.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.