Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals Part 1

Just because I didn't do a New Year's Resolution it doesn't mean that I have no goals for the upcoming year. Actually I have many and they far exceed anything a resolution will cover. I'm going to try to make these goals as solid as possible. Even if I don't achieve all these goals right away (or this year) most of these goals will still be things I'm trying to achieve in the future.

I do wish that I could be writing this at a better time. Since October Peter's (my husband) grandmother has been getting progressively worse with her health. A couple of days ago the doctors have confirmed that there isn't much time left. It's going to be rough getting a lot done in the coming months, but I'm going to do my best.


Dani Duck's Goals for 2014 (and beyond)

In the order that I think of them:

1. Make The Pattern Pals a Successful Weekly Web Comic

2. Get Published 
Have at least one of my stories & illustrations traditionally published

3. Improve My Blog

4. Increase My Presence in the Publishing World/Social Media

5. Profit From My Skills
Earn money for stuff

6. Spend Quality Time With Family
A lot of my time with family has been in large amounts but not in so much quantity

7. Work Out and Be Healthy

Okay I think that's the main list. Since it's pretty late at night and there is a lot in this post already I'm just going to call it a night and finish the details tomorrow. Goals 6 & 7 are more personal so my focus in my next post will be on goals 1-5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment