Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Elodie Nowodazkij

Some days it's harder than others to find a blogger to review. When I started doing interviews for the first time this year I thought I'd make up a physical list of everyone who had agreed to be interviewed. Since it's working so well for me for interviews I thought I'd do the same thing with my blog reviews. I made up a list of 5 people, and for one reason or another none of them can be used for the blog review. Two because I already did blog reviews and one because they are taking a break from blogging. So what do I do? I check out some other people who do "What's Up Wednesday" posts as well, and there I found Elodie Nowdazkij!

I don't think I could have found anyone better to blog about today than Elodie Nowdazkij. Not only does Elodie keep up with her "What's Up Wednesday" posts, but she has a lot that keep you wanting to come back to her blog. From book reviews to her updates on her own writing - you will have a hard time being bored with Elodie's blog. You can find her blog here: http://elodienowodazkij.com/blog/

Elodie gives vivid reviews of the books she is reading. Whether it's a post that's a dedicated book review or a "What's Up Wednesday" post Elodie gives a strong argument for people to pick up these books and read. I haven't found a review of hers yet where I haven't said, "I want to read that book!" after reading her review.

Probably my favorite part of Elodie's blog is when she talks about her own experiences in different writing. Elodie has reviews of her experience of #pitchwars, IndieGoGo, and of course Ready, Set Write/What's Up Wednesday (though this really demands you reflect on your own experiences). I have learned a lot from reading Elodie's blog. I loved sharing in her experiences - both good and bad. I guess that's the magic of What's Up Wednesday, because it forces people to share in their writing experiences. Let's not forget that it's also the magic of Elodie Nowodazkij, because she has to share but her sharing doesn't have to be written this well!

If you dig a bit deeper into Elodie's blog posts you will start seeing a lot of photos. These photos are beautiful and even when there are no words accompanying them they stand strongly on their own. You can tell that photography is a passion of hers. Maybe if she had to start all over she'd become a famous photographer... or maybe she still will!

I hope you enjoyed this review today! It gives me extra pressure to have a really good "What's Up Wednesday post tomorrow. I know that Elodie will!

You can also find Elodie on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/commutinggirl
Pintrest: http://www.pinterest.com/elodiecommutes/
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6930525-elodie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review. *Blushes* Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete