Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Craft Time

Yesterday my 2 year old and I created some Father's Day presents and cards. I meant to put these up yesterday, but there wasn't enough time. We did cards and bookmarks for David's Dad and Gam (Grandfather). Gam's presents are at his house so I'll share what we did for his Daddy. I actually had the idea before to create my husband some bookmarks so he stops using everything he finds as a bookmark. Toilet paper and store receipts (especially if I need to file the receipt) don't make good bookmarks! I didn't have time to draw him something for his bookmarks so thank goodness for Laura Sassi. She gave me the idea to have David make the bookmarks here http://laurasassitales.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/mothers-day-craft-tea-for-two-and-book-marks-too/ After the bookmarks were finished I used some glossy gel medium to seal them so they should last for some years yet to come. 

Here's what we made:



2 comments:

  1. Those are just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I inspired something so cute! Happy VERY belated Father's Day. =)

    ReplyDelete