Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

With seconds left here is my What's Up Wednesday post!

What I'm Reading

Halfway through Clockwork Angel. I haven't been reading much lately! Enjoy it more than her other series.


What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Lately I've been working on making my portfolio drawings into colouring pages so I can put them into a colouring book and sell it on Etsy! I think that I may need to come up with designs for two different colouring books so we'll see what happens! I've been writing a bit more for my financial blog (nothing yet this week). I will be posting a sample page tomorrow!

Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages 
- Tweet, blog, get out more in the Social Networking world.


Today 6/26
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 6/27

- Create a new colouring page for my financial blog

Friday 6/28

- Start a few more paintings/spots for submission
- Edit some of my manuscripts for submission
- Come up with ideas for new blog posts
- Finish post for Tracey's Blog (sooner than this if possible)

Saturday 6/29

See Friday

Sunday 6/30

-Write blog/website review for my financial blog

Monday 7/1

- Swaddle myself in blankets so I don't get cold (never mind that it's summer). 
- Discover new ways of introducing caffeine into my diet.

Tuesday 7/2

- Complete at least 5 daily writing prompts by today
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog
- Write a blog review

Wednesday 6/26

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Cookies... cookies inspire me.

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

MY SON IS INSANE AND NEVER SLEEPS!

Working Out/Being Healthy 

I ate cookies and did some sit-ups

Ect.

Going to talk to a career coach tomorrow morning. It's my first time talking to a career coach, but it's a free session. I hope I learn a lot. I've also been pondering the meaning of life... my life really. Don't need to ponder the meaning of life in general, because I have that all figured out. 

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

3 comments:

  1. Cookies, yum! I think I might have to find myself some now.

    Good luck with all your goals for this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies ARE inspiring! Especially when someone else bakes them. :) Sounds like some great goals! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me that I really need to read Clockwork Angel soon. My reading has slowed down a lot lately, unfortunately. Great goals for this week, Dani. Good luck reaching them. :)

    ReplyDelete