Friday, June 28, 2013

Colouring Book in the Works

Lately I've been working on a colouring book that I will be selling on Etsy! I still have quite a ways to go to get my artwork colouring book ready. I haven't decided yet if I'm doing one colouring book or two, but I've gotten lots of images to go in the book so far. I do have the black and whites for many of my drawings scanned, but I felt that some of the lines should be thicker for colouring pages. While I'm not starting from scratch with these I'm still re-inking and in some cases re-drawing a few things.

I was in the middle of working on one of my drawings when I realized that it would probably not work for the purposes of a colouring book. Yes, I love this drawing, and yes it would look lovely as a page in my book. The biggest problem with this picture is that I no longer own the original! I did the drawing for Iron Realm Games, and the game I did it for was Lusternia http://www.lusternia.com/ (Warning, this is an ingrossing game and you may never leave once you visit. Loved it for years though). Rather than have any problems I'm just going to post the drawing here as a teaser for my colouring book!

Yes, this page can be printed out and coloured. I may post some snippets from my colouring book later, but unfortunately I wont be posting more pages on this blog until I have my book done. If you are in desperate need of more colouring pages, never fear my financial blog is here! I post a weekly colouring page on my financial blog so go, colour and enjoy! http://fortunebydesign.blogspot.ca/


1 comment:

  1. Love it. I know several adults who enjoy coloring, so it's nice to have artists contributing to the form.

    ReplyDelete