What I'm Reading
It depends on what you mean by "reading". I'm reading what I've typed right now!
What I'm Writing/Drawing
I did a bit of writing about the character Krista from my Create a Superhero challenge. At this point it has nothing to do with the challenge and more with me writing a novel (eventually). As much as I'd like to write and illustrate a graphic novel/comic I don't think I want to take this story that way. I guess it's really too early to tell, but we'll see where it goes.
I want to do some printing this weekend for these gift bags I'm going to be a part of. I'm thinking little 3x3 colouring books. They'll only be 4 pages with a cover. I'm not sure if I'm going to print anything else. I have tons of business cards and postcards.
I have a new webpage I'm working on that's going to have my portfolio but it's going to be aimed more at individuals than publishers/agents. I'll have links to my Etsy shop (a current WIP) there and a contact form for those who want a quote for a commission. I may have to print the link to this portfolio on stickers and add them to my postcards.
Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages
- Networking Baby!
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done
- Remember to do my monthly 12x12 check in on Julie Hedlund's blog
- Clean and cry because I have to spend the day cleaning.
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Write a blog review. I have Ashley Willoughby in the cue for this coming week and Sue Frye for the following week!
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
What Inspires Me Right Now
Working Out/Being Healthy
Too sick this week to do much. I tried to do Yoga and most of the moves left me feeling dizzy and ill. Next week should be better!