I've gotten a good amount done this week. I've been able to do a lot more artwork recently. I've drawn and inked two illustrations, I've started colours on three of the illustration's I'm planning on selling and I did an illustration for the Create a Female Superhero anthology! You can see that here: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/2013/07/drawing-for-female-superhero-challenge.html
I've finished all of my picture book critiques this week. I've done a lot more social networking on Twitter. I still need to send out my picture book manuscript, but it is typed up! I think I shall send it tonight.
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Technically haven't started it but I checked it out of the library.
What I'm Writing/Drawing
I'm hoping to print my mini-colouring books this weekend. I need to scan a lot of pictures for my big colouring book and work on a few more. Hopefully I'll have time to colour the two illustration's I'm working on. I think I'll post the black and whites Friday or Saturday (Or maybe just the finished pieces depending). I need to brainstorm for more things to sell in my Etsy shop. I'm going to work on a new webpage. Also wouldn't hurt to expand my social network!
Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages
- Networking Baby!
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done
- Send out my manuscript to be critiqued
- Possibly write something good.
- Edit some of my manuscripts for submission
- Come up with ideas for new types of blog posts
- Clean and cry because I have to spend the day cleaning.
- Writing Prompts, GRRRRR!
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date
- Write a blog review (if you want your blog reviewed please contact me!)
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
What Inspires Me Right Now
What Else I've Been Up To
Working Out/Being Healthy
I'm working out more now!
Finding more time and more ways to do my art! Making new connections. Have to do something hard this week but I hope it's for the best.