I did get the chance to work on a couple of illustrations. I snapped the drafts and put them up on Twitter. I am working on transferring them to watercolour paper now. One I may need to do over because my son insisted on adding his own marks to the page (in pencil, but still).
What I'm Reading
Cereal boxes, tweets, and the occasional recipe.
What I'm Writing/Drawing
I'm getting together with some local business owners and giving out some free things for these swag bags they are doing. I have business cards/post cards, but I don't think that's enough. I want to do little 3x3 colouring books (4 pages to colour) just as a fun promotional item. I don't know if I'll have time to do this, but I would like to.
Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages
- Blog, tweet and comment on blogs
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done
- Edit critique member's manuscripts
- Create a new colouring page for my financial blog
- Edit some of my manuscripts for submission
- Come up with ideas for new blog posts
- GO SWIMMING!
- Do some awesome writing prompts by this date
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date
- Write a blog review
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
What Inspires Me Right Now
The thought that my baby boy is sleeping peacefully. Yes, yes he did arrange the bed himself.
What Else I've Been Up To
Working Out/Being Healthy
I worked out today! The rest of the days this week... umm
I may have to give up something this week. I'll see how I feel Monday. I hate failing, but I can't keep burning out like this. I know it's vague, but wish me luck!