Thursday, July 4, 2013

Images in My Drawers

I was going through some of my old images. While I would like to work on some new images for my colouring book I want to use a lot of older images so that I can get my colouring book out there. I was going through my drawers (furniture not my undies) and found some images from my old, old blog. I just explored my old blog and found a lot of images that I backed up on my new laptop. There is more than enough images on here for a colouring book. I think this book will be smaller in size (Maybe 6x6) and will contain monsters. I'm not giving up on my other colouring book, though! It's just an extra little special treasure I found.

Over the next few days I'll share with you some of the images I found on my blog. Maybe you've seen them before, or maybe not! I let my 2.5 year old son pick the images.




No comments:

Post a Comment