Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

I am the most worst horrible person for remembering to post on my blog at a reasonable time. I usually have a second toddler on Wed and it's just easier to post after my son goes to bed, but it was 11:30 before he fell asleep! I shouldn't have let him do that one last puzzle. He cons me by giving me kisses, and then doing such a good job working on his 25 piece puzzle (at 2.5 years) that it's hard to force him to go to bed. Actually, it's impossible to force him to go to bed, and it's not because of any of the above reasons. He's stubborn and he gets it from his daddy!

What I'm Reading

Almost finished with the book. Good thing too... it's a bit overdue. 


What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm doing colouring pages still! I found some old illustrations that I did digitally several years ago. I thought it would be a great idea to put them all in a collection of their own. I'm not stopping the other colouring book, and if anything this will allow me to get it finished faster.

I did miss my blog review this week! I hate missing it, but this is a really busy week for me. Tomorrow will likely be crazy, but I do hope I can get my colouring page finished.

Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages
- Blog every day, and make 10 important (by important I mean funny) tweets per day.


Today 7/3
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 7/4

- Create a new colouring page for my financial blog

Friday 7/5
-  Enjoy the nice sunny beach!

Saturday 7/6

- Start a few more paintings/spots for submission (might not get to this again)
- Edit some of my manuscripts for submission
- Come up with ideas for new blog posts
- Edit critique member's manuscripts

Sunday 7/7
- Catch up on all of the PB manuscripts I need to critique
- Rewrite and send out a PB manuscript to be critiqued.
-Write blog/website review for my financial blog

Monday 7/8

- Shower without the toddler

Tuesday 7/9

- Do some awesome writing prompts!
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog
- Write a blog review

Wednesday 7/10

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Decaf coffee and semi sweet chocolate chips.

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

"...and then some days you just want to close them in a box, and leave the box in the park, and run away you know? Dave Seville 

Working Out/Being Healthy 
I think I did this.

Ect.
I have a headache now.


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

2 comments:

  1. They have beaches in Vancouver? I guess I never really thought about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Vancouver... it's surrounded by water! Of course there are beaches. http://bit.ly/12IfzLw to see a map!

    ReplyDelete