Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

Completely distracted by a virus on my computer and talking to my friends I almost completely forgot about this. It's still Wednesday somewhere in the world so it still counts. I'm posting this on my phone using a template from my last post. Sorry about the formatting!

What I'm Reading

Same... I should almost say I'm not reading anything. 


What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Still working on colouring pages. I'm hoping not to have to do a lot of new artwork for this. I'm finding artwork (some that was not completed) from some of my old blogs just waiting to be inked and used. 

A lot of what I planned for last week is going to be the same for this week as well.  The post for Tracy's blog is done and sent.  She must have had something come up because she didn't post it yet. I hope she's okay!



Every Day Possible
- Work on Colouring Pages 
- Tweet, blog, get out more in the Social Networking world.


Today 7/3
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 7/4

- Create a new colouring page for my financial blog

Friday 7/5

- Start a few more paintings/spots for submission (might not get to this again)
- Edit some of my manuscripts for submission
- Come up with ideas for new blog posts
- Edit critique member's manuscripts

Saturday 7/6

See Friday

Sunday 7/7

-Write blog/website review for my financial blog

Monday 7/8

- record videos of my cat and then make her watch them. Maybe then she'll see how annoying she is. 

Tuesday 7/9

- Complete at least 5 daily writing prompts by today (haven't been doing this, but leaving it as a to-do thingy)
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog
- Write a blog review

Wednesday 7/10

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

My hatred for whoever forgot to buy decaf coffee this week (we'll pretend that's not me). 

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

Son is still insane, toddler suicide attempts hourly.  never sleeps and neither do I. 

Working Out/Being Healthy 

Worked our a bit and walked a ton in the hot sun!

Ect.

Still pondering. When I get done with that I'll ponder my ponderings. 


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

2 comments:

  1. My children are still crazy, but a little less than when they were toddlers so it does get better!

    Sounds like wonderful goals for the new week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got some great goals - I love the one about your cat. Sadly, your cat probably doesn't care. :) Hope you get some sleep soon. Little ones can make it tough to write and get anything accomplished, that's for sure, especially when you're so sleep deprived!

    ReplyDelete