Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! January 7th (A.K.A David's Birthday)

Today is my son's birthday! He started out the day eating a package of strawberries. That was my fault. I somehow didn't think he'd eat the whole package. Not having much of a party today, but he did have his friend over all day. 

I'm getting my interviews set up now. This is the order so far! I made a mistake and that's why Bobbie's interview is late. I forgot to send her questions of all things! I have all her answers, and apologized, so you will see her interview this Friday!

Interview Schedule:
January 9th - Bobbie Dacus
January 16th - Elizabeth Maginnis
January 23rd - Auri Lynn 
January 30th - Sheila Kelly Welch 
February 6th - Rue Cole

WHAT I'M READING
Anthology Still!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Working on my blog goal post for tomorrow. Want to map out what I'm doing this year. Some fun things coming up this year, so be sure to come back tomorrow! I already posted most of my other art/writing goals here: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/2015/01/2015-will-be-awesome.html

I will be working on dummy and portrait work this week. Have a lot to do to catch up after being sick. 

Every Day Possible
2015 Planning and dummy work.

Wed 01/07 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done! David's Birthday Today!

Thursday 01/08-  Planning blog things for 2015 and doing some artwork!

Friday 12/09- Interview with Bobby Darcus! 

Saturday 12/10- Dummy work and portrait

Sunday 12/11- Hopefully not coughing. 

Monday 12/12- Living the dream... not sure what it is, but I'm going to be living it!

Tuesday 12/13 - Putting my child in a playground cage and letting him wreak havok. 

Wednesday 12/14 - What's Up Wednesday! 

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
He's turning 4 today!

Ect.
Starting to feel better. Think my husband is getting sick now. 

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment