Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! January 14 - All the Exclamation Marks!

This past week has been okay. Nothing major done, but things are picking up. Been a bit tired lately, but feeling better today. I'm hoping to get a lot done this week!

Interview Schedule:
January 16th - Elizabeth Maginnis
January 23rd - Auri Lynn 
January 30th - Sheila Kelly Welch 
February 6th - Rachel Elizabeth Cole
February 13th - Tatum Flynn

WHAT I'M READING
Chirp magazine to my son... so many times! It's the train issue for January/February. He loves it so much!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I need to finish up a portrait this week so I can start working on other things!!! The 12x12 has open registration starting today. I'll talk about it tomorrow. Will post some of my illustrations Saturday.

Every Day Possible
Portrait, dummy and coloring book work.

Wed 01/14 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done! 

Thursday 01/15-  12x12 post. Open Registration starts today! Working on finishing up a portrait.

Friday 12/16- Interview with Elizabeth Maginnis! Portrait work.

Saturday 12/17- Going to Hayden's birthday party (one of David's friends)!

Sunday 12/18 - Planning/making David's Birthday cake.

Monday 12/19 - My house will be perfectly clean this day (in my dreams).

Tuesday 12/20 - Cuddling my kid until he screams and I have to put him back down.

Wednesday 12/21 - What's Up Wednesday! 

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Cake, chocolate cake!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Planning his birthday cake this week!

Ect.
Been working out more lately. Every other day. Did 30 minutes yesterday!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment