Dani: If you had a dog on your table, what would you do?
Elizabeth: I would gently pick him up off the table and place him on the floor while telling him what a silly dog he is, dogs don’t belong on tables, just as I did when I found our dog Barney on our dining room table. He’s the inspiration for my book.
Dani: Which word is the best?
Dani: Which word is the best?
![]() |
| Elizabeth's "Once in a Lifetime Dog" Barney. Read about him on Elizabeth's Website! |
Elizabeth: Love. It’s the only thing that really matters.
Finish the following thoughts:
1. Stories are... portals to other worlds.
2. I need to... relax! My mind never stops working.
3. Yesterday I... snuggled with my dogs and cats on the couch. It’s one of my favorite things to do.
Dani: What's special about your work?
Elizabeth: I find the humor in life with pets.
Dani: What is your ultimate goal in life?
Follow Elizabeth:
Finish the following thoughts:
1. Stories are... portals to other worlds.
2. I need to... relax! My mind never stops working.
3. Yesterday I... snuggled with my dogs and cats on the couch. It’s one of my favorite things to do.
Dani: What's special about your work?
Elizabeth: I find the humor in life with pets.
Dani: What is your ultimate goal in life?
Elizabeth: To influence others to respect Mother Earth and all her children.
_____________
Follow Elizabeth:

Thanks, Dani, for this interview with Elizabeth. I loved reading all about Barney. I guess I've lived long enough to have had the pleasure of knowing several "once-in-a-lifetime" dogs. Pets add so much to the lives of us humans!
ReplyDelete