Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! January 21

It has been the weirdest week. Things seem to be flying by. I completely forgot to post this until 11:42. Silly me! I have but minutes to finish this today. Looks like I need to start finding some more people to interview!


Interview Schedule:
January 23rd - Auri Lynn 
January 30th - Sheila Kelly Welch 
February 6th - Rachel Elizabeth Cole
February 13th - Tatum Flynn

WHAT I'M READING
Kid's books mostly. David's Potty Book For Boys is a favorite. PatricK McDonnell's Wag is another!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Finished up the portrait last week no problem... okay BIG PROBLEM. Somehow I ended up with non-waterproof ink in my ink pen. I use watercolors, so when I went to add them the ink went everywhere. Had to start over, but still got it done in time!

Every Day Possible
Dummy and coloring book work.

Wed 01/22 
What's Up Wednesday Post. Done just barely. Hopefully cleaning up my art area before bedtime.

Thursday 01/23-  Working on some dummy work. Hoping for good news that I can't mention yet.

Friday 01/24- Interview with Auri Lynn. Making a cake!

Saturday 01/25- David's Birthday Party is today!

Sunday  01/26 - Enjoying the day... hopefully.

Monday  01/27 - Doing some cleaning... might even be some serious business cleaning.

Tuesday  01/28 - Hanging out with some good friends and their kids.

Wednesday  01/29 - What's Up Wednesday! 

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Insanity... insanity works for me.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Making the cake and doing some last minute prep for David's party!

Ect.
Up to 30 minutes exercise every other day!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment