Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!

I feel like I'm sludging through these craft shows. Before I say more I will make a point of saying that the people I meet at these are great. I'm just having the worst luck ever selling anything. Last weekend I'm hoping it was slow because of the Grey Cup. I'm just hoping to make back my table at the next couple of events (which I haven't been doing. I really hope it's more my bad choice in shows than anything else. I think the next two shows will be better. One is a dreaded (but extremely busy) swap meet and one is a huge craft show. Both are at Cloverdale fairgrounds.


What I'm Reading
Blog posts!

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Still working on art cards. I didn't display them last time because I forgot to scan them first. Having a record of these is more important than making money! 


I am also doing some larger stuffed Pattern Pals (which I may not sell online depending on shipping costs). I am also doing small (about 2.5" by 2.5") felt brooches/pins. These I may decide to sell online, but right now I'm focusing on selling them at my shows. I will post pictures for both later. If you are interested in either of these please let me know!

New Swap Meet this weekend:

November 30th
Cloverdale Kids Swap Meet6050 176 Street
Surrey, BC
9:00am - 12:30pm
If you have kids and live in the are you MUST go to this show! This is a great place to get kids clothing and toys for Christmas. I know that I'm going to *try* to do some shopping here. Not sure how much I'll actually get done, but I'm going to try. It will be rough being a vendor at the same time! I may try to get my husband to come with me so I can have a stand in for a bit!

Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my show Saturday!

- Remember that I have Twitter/Facebook and a life outside of these.

Wed 11/27

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post ON WEDNESDAY BOOYAH!
Thursday 11/28

-Catching up on things and making some items for my show!

Friday 11/29

- Two Toddlers Throwing Tantrums (again)

- Going to a birthday dinner for a friend!

Saturday 11/30

- Cloverdale Kids Swap! It will be awesome!

Sunday 12/01

- Recovering from my show.

Monday 12/02

- Starting to restock anything that was sold.

Tuesday 12/03

- Post at least 1 painting/drawing craft item to this blog by this date.
- Blog review

Wednesday 12/04

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

My toddler who is learning so much right now!

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 

David is sleeping a lot better now. He's still waking at night, but it's easier to get him to sleep. He's learning so much right now! Not even three and he can count to 17 most of the time. He knows all his letters large and small (but not necessarily in order). He also knows an assortment of shapes. He can do 48 piece puzzles all by himself (and larger with help). He's still having problems with colours, but he'll get there. 

Ect.
Gonna go watch Dr. Who now!
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani, nice to meet you! Best of luck at Cloverdale; I think I know what it feels like to not be quite breaking even no matter how hard I try. :-| Hope you enjoyed the Doctor Who, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete