What I'm Reading
Not much!
What I'm Writing/Drawing
I'm staring on making some art cards. I have about 7 done so far. Hopefully I'll have time to paint them all this week.
New Craft show this weekend:
November 24th
CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR
Simonds Elementary School
20190 48th Ave, Langley, BC
10:00am - 4:00pm
As promised here are some pictures of my Christmas ornaments! You can buy them in my Etsy shop at $10 each (will be posting the other two tomorrow). https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DaniDuckArt
CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR
Simonds Elementary School
20190 48th Ave, Langley, BC
10:00am - 4:00pm
As promised here are some pictures of my Christmas ornaments! You can buy them in my Etsy shop at $10 each (will be posting the other two tomorrow). https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DaniDuckArt
Wed 11/20
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post ON WEDNESDAY BOOYAH!
Thursday 11/21
-Working on small paintings and stuffed things for my Craft show Sunday.
-Working on small paintings and stuffed things for my Craft show Sunday.
Friday 11/22
- Two Toddlers Throwing Tantrums
Saturday 11/23
- Enjoying my day, hopefully!
Sunday 11/24
- Simond's Elementary Today! It will be LEGENDARY!
Monday 11/25
- Starting to restock anything that was sold
Tuesday 11/26
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing craft item to this blog by this date.
- Blog review
Wednesday 11/27
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
What Inspires Me Right Now
Coffee... cause it's awesome.
What Else I've Been Up To
Baby Minding
David seems to be getting better. I went to two doctor's appointments yesterday to find this out. Night before he was terrible.
Working Out/Being Healthy
Still no rest for the wicked.
Ect.
Coffee is brewing.
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. Funk, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.