Friday, November 15, 2013

What's Up Wednesday - Friday Edition

So busy this week. My son is still not sleeping well. The cold has settled in his chest so he's on different antibiotics now. Hopefully he'll feel better soon.
What I'm Reading

Kids books. I forget the titles. 
Mostly "Where's Waldo" type books for
a younger audience.  

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm going to be at another craft show this weekend.

Herbert Spencer Christmas Craft Fair 
605 2nd Street
New Westminster, BC
Sat. Nov. 16 10:00am-4:00pm

I've been working on some stuffed Pattern Pals for the Christmas tree. I'm not sure how much I'll get done by tomorrow. The embroidery
takes a lot of time and that's almost done, so fingers crossed. I'll post some pics when I have them!

Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my show Sat.
- Remember that I have Twitter/Facebook and a life outside of these. 

Wed 11/13
- Write my What's Up Wednesday on Wednesday... done on um Friday

Thursday 11/14
-Crazy babies in my house!

Friday 11/15
-Working my fingers to the bone finishing these stuffed ornaments.

Saturday 11/16
- Herbert Spencer Craft Fair Today.

Sunday 11/17
Visiting Creative Finds Craft Show today!

Monday 11/18
- Starting to restock anything that was sold

Tuesday 11/19
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Blog review

Wednesday 11/20
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Fear and chocolate.

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
Still got a sick baby. Second round of antibiotics  It's in his chest so he's having troubles sleeping

Working Out/Being Healthy 
So very tired.

Ect.
There is no Ect. only Zuul! (Still applies for this week.)

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment