What I'm Reading
Kids books. I forget the titles.
Mostly "Where's Waldo" type books for
a younger audience.
What I'm Writing/Drawing
I'm going to be at another craft show this weekend.
Herbert Spencer Christmas Craft Fair
605 2nd Street
New Westminster, BC
Sat. Nov. 16 10:00am-4:00pm
I've been working on some stuffed Pattern Pals for the Christmas tree. I'm not sure how much I'll get done by tomorrow. The embroidery
takes a lot of time and that's almost done, so fingers crossed. I'll post some pics when I have them!
Every Day Possible
- Getting ready for my show Sat.
- Remember that I have Twitter/Facebook and a life outside of these.
Wed 11/13
- Write my What's Up Wednesday on Wednesday... done on um Friday
Thursday 11/14
-Crazy babies in my house!
Friday 11/15
-Working my fingers to the bone finishing these stuffed ornaments.
Saturday 11/16
- Herbert Spencer Craft Fair Today.
Sunday 11/17
- Visiting Creative Finds Craft Show today!
Monday 11/18
- Starting to restock anything that was sold
Tuesday 11/19
- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Blog review
Wednesday 11/20
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post
What Inspires Me Right Now
Fear and chocolate.
What Else I've Been Up To
Baby Minding
Still got a sick baby. Second round of antibiotics It's in his chest so he's having troubles sleeping
Working Out/Being Healthy
So very tired.
Ect.
There is no Ect. only Zuul! (Still applies for this week.)
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. Funk, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.