Thursday, November 14, 2013

RJ Hamm's Art

Hi everyone! I'm sorry everyone. I haven't been able to keep up with my blog as I would like. I will post a "What's Up Wednesday" post tonight sometime. Yes it's a day late, but such is life.

A couple days ago in the mail I got a package. Inside was a picture by RJ Hamm. Now I wasn't shocked that I received this picture in the mail. In fact I had won it in a contest! Robert asked in the forums what he had in his breast pocket. There were all kinds of answers from lint to pens and I believe even an egg. I said the only logical thing that came to mind, "Nothing, you have nothing in your pocket." I believed it too. I don't know if it was my belief or the actual fact that there was nothing in his pocket that won me the print, but I won!

 RJ Hamm sells photo prints on his Etsy shop. Below is the lovely print that I received from the contest. I just need to get it framed now! I'm so excited. You can see more of RJ Hamm's work or order prints at his Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RJsnapshot


No comments:

Post a Comment