Sunday, November 10, 2013

Some New Work


I've been working on a lot of things lately, and I haven't had time to show it all. This first bunch are just things that I've put up in my shop lately, but they are fun so I'll share them with me. I'm planing on doing a bunch of arceos (2.5x3.5 artwork) so I'll be posting them here in the between times as I get them done. I have about 7 inked and ready for colours already. Look for those in the near future!

I'm showing you two of the duck cards because both of these have sold! I did the best to show these cards, but most of these are metallic so I don't think it's possible to show them in all their shiny glory. Maybe if I did .gifs you could see them better? 








All of these are in my Etsy shop, so click on the link to the right if you want to see more!

1 comment:

  1. I love the seemingly simple expressive quality of all of these. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete