Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's Up Wednesday!

I've had a really rough couple of days. I haven't had much sleep and things aren't going really well. I'm sorry I missed yesterday's blog review. Hopefully next week will go better. I think I'll post a colouring page from my colouring book later this week.

What I'm Reading

Do books in dreams count?

What I'm Writing/Drawing 
Been working on some acrylic paintings. It's taking me an extremely long time to do these. Hopefully I'll get over this hump and they will go faster from now on.

Every Day Possible
- Work on my Etsy shop
- Interwebs

Today 9/11
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post today - done

Thursday 9/12
-Watch insane children do insane things
-Blog about ReviMo! What is it? You'll find out

Friday 9/13
-Hopefully get things printed for my store

Saturday 9/14 
-Have fun with little David

Sunday 9/15
- Maybe clean, or maybe not

Monday 9/16
- Play with the boy and cuddle him.

Tuesday 9/17

- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Do a blog review

Wednesday 9/11

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

My Little Pony. Go ahead and laugh. 

What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
He's sleeping in his own bed! Might only be for a few minutes but still.*

And in the two minutes between writing this and posting it he woke back up. 

Working Out/Being Healthy 
A little here, a little there. I hope things get going this week.

Ect.
Returned the Telus box. Still not getting more sleep. Peter is still working crazy extra shifts!


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment