Thursday, September 5, 2013

What's Up Wednesday! (Or Thursday if You Prefer)

I totally missed Wednesday! Since I can't bring myself to go to sleep I'll write my "What's Up Wednesday!" post on THURSDAY.

What I'm Reading

I've heard about this once. It's what people use to do before computers.

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

Editing, editing, editing. I had some serious mistakes with my colouring book that I just have to change before I send them out to be published. Something weird about a lot of the scans, but I've fixed them up and they should look good.
I lost a lot of time this past Monday because my computer had some Malware on it, and I thought it was a virus so lots of time wasted there.

I've been working on some sketches for some future paintings. I've got a bunch of little canvases I can use, but I need to get some more gesso (or find mine in storage) before I can start painting. 

I do not have my Etsy shop open yet. I had some major concerns about the costs of shipping on the items. It seems as though I can send anything I have so far by letter post, so I should be able to have some fair shipping prices there. I'm still debating some of the specifics of the shop, but I'm not afraid to open due to shipping costs any longer.
I'm hoping to be able to post the grand opening of my shop before my next "What's Up Wednesday!" post

Every Day Possible
- Find more things to add to my Etsy shop along with what I have planned.
-  Interwebz or Interwebs?

Today 9/04
- Write my What's Up Wednesday post todayish - done

Thursday 9/05
- Either watch kids or get things done for my store.

Friday 9/06
- Either watch kids or get things done for my store.
- Hopefully have something added to my store

Saturday 9/07
- Have Etsy Store Open Maybe Really This Time!

Sunday 9/08
- Do something and then do it some more!

Monday 9/09
- Play with the boy and cuddle him.

Tuesday 9/10

- Post at least 1 painting/drawing to this blog by this date.
- Blog Review!

Wednesday 9/11

- Write my What's Up Wednesday post 

What Inspires Me Right Now

Things that I sleep in and things that make me not sleep.
What Else I've Been Up To

Baby Minding 
TEETHING IS AN EVIL AND NASTY THING!

Working Out/Being Healthy 
I did some Yoga this past week.

Ect.
EXTRA SHIFTS ARE MEAN! Also have to remember to send back the Telus box. Also I remember sleep to be a good thing.


*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment