Thursday, May 1, 2014

What's Up With This Post?

No, this post isn't at your regularly scheduled time. I'M SORRY! I completely forgot. It's a bad habit of mine, I know! I don't honestly know what I was doing yesterday that made me forget!

Never fear because Interviews are here! Yes, I will be doing lots and lots of interviews in the upcoming weeks. I've sent out a lot of interviews and have enough interviews for 6 weeks to a month! Yay! Thank you for everyone who answered the questions for my interviews!


What I'm Reading
A bunch of kid's books over and over and over and (you get the idea) to my son.

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I had a bad day yesterday for drawing. I'll blame it on my taxes and leave it at that. I'm planning on scanning in some of the images I did finish so that I have references when I finally go to do my web comic.

I'm going to do Doodle Day this month! I've already got a drawing done.


I am also going to attempt NAPIBOWRIWEE http://paulayoo.com/napi/ Which takes place May 1-7. In this you write one picture book a day for a week. I accidently wrote one today with my son!

Every Day Possible
-  Portfolio Work

Wed 04/30
- No much

Thursday 05/01
- Dealt with those meddling kids!

Friday 05/02
- Interview with Yvonne
- Artwork

Saturday 05/03
- Party for a friend

Sunday 05/04
- Insanity and sanity

Write down some interview questions

Monday 05/05
- Not listening to a crying toddler. Not listening to a crying toddler. Not listening..

Tuesday 05/06

- David will play and go to sleep promptly.

Wednesday 05/06

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now

The idea that sleep might be a thing.

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
We don't want to sleep this week either. 

Ect.
There is no ECT!
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment