Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

I can't believe May is almost over! The one year aniversary of Doodle Day May is quickly coming to an end: http://alisonhertz.blogspot.ca/ and https://www.facebook.com/groups/DoodleDay/ for more info. I still have a few more doodles to post and I will be posting some of those soon. I will likely continue doodling after this, but I won't be posting every doodle here. A big problem with posting my doodles is that somewhere in the digital world something is out to get my illustrations and when I post them here they are so very dark. The last ones I posted were my fault because I posted directly from my camera, but even after scanning and editing in Photoshop my posts are ending up too dark. 

I will however, be drawing fairy creatures for anyone who wants one drawn. The requester of these fairies can be used as avatar, displayed on your blog/webpage or other reasonable digital uses as long as I'm given credit for the work. You will also be the first one able to purchase the original drawing when it's finished, but by no means required to buy! 

What I'm Reading
Brown Bear, Brown Bear over and over and over and....

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

I'm still working on the dummy for my picture book. I finished two more drawings so I have 3-3.5 spreads left for the dummy. These drawings will need work before sending them off, but I'm excited that they are getting done!

Every Day Possible
-  Picture Book Dummy work

Wed 05/28
- What's Up Wednesday Post DONE!
- Visiting my friend and her new baby!

Thursday 05/29
- Expecting another day full of "What's That?"

Friday 05/30
- Working On Dummy
- Interview with Quinn Cole!

Saturday 05/31
- Illustrator's Meeting in North Vancouver (Excited!)

Sunday 06/01
- Hopefully wrapping up my dummy!

Write down some interview questions

Monday 06/02
- I think I'm going to skip this day.

Tuesday 06/03

- Dancing toddler!

Wednesday 05/28

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now
- The idea of going to a place (SCBWI Canada West Illustrator's Meeting) and drawing!

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
He helped himself to chocolate... someone save me.

Ect.
I think I deserve a gold star for all the things!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? Times like this I really don't miss working in a nursery :P

    Good luck getting everything done and dusted :D

    ReplyDelete