Thursday, May 22, 2014

What's Up!

Wednesday has once again slipped through my fingers. Technically, since I haven't slept it's still Wednesday, right? Anyway here's my update post for today!

What I'm Reading
Passed up my chance to read Dan Brown's new book. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

After that awful bout I had with the illustrations I was working on I finally gave in and made up with them. They are now sparkly finished and up on my blog and portfolio websites. It is my professional opinion that they look pretty spiffy.

Today I've moved on to bigger and better things. At least bigger things. I'm once again working on a dummy for this book I've been creating. I'm now down to the last four spreads (8 illustrations) of the book. Technically the pages I've redrawn aren't finished and ready for a dummy, but they are fairly close to what I'll be submitting to editors/agents soon. I'm glad to be almost done with this, because my brain shut down promptly at 6pm today. I'm hoping it will start itself again soon. 

Every Day Possible
-  Portfolio Work

Wed 05/21
- Finishing Illustrations

Thursday 05/22
- I'm just hoping I have enough coffee in the house for tomorrow's insanity.

Friday 05/23
- Interview with Lucy Elliot
- Work on dummy
- Go to Kid's Festival today?

Saturday 05/24
- Working a bit more on my dummy!

Sunday 05/25
- More artwork. 

Write down some interview questions

Monday 05/26
- I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...

Tuesday 05/27

- David's dance class and other insanity.

Wednesday 05/28

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now

The sounds of the refrigerator running. No I didn't just type the first thing that came to my head. "What is wrong with that stupid cat?" didn't seem appropriate so I went with the second.

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
He's "helping" with everything!

Ect.
I came, I saw, I slept (in theory).

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment