Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday Coffee - Pre Smart Dummies Coming Soon!

Yesterday was pretty awful. By yesterday I mean today, because I'm writing this Sunday evening. I won't go into the stinky details, but know there were a lot of them. Also know that I didn't get that nap that I so desperately needed. FYI just because you try to take a nap and Tweet about taking said nap does not mean 7 year old won't prevent you from taking said nap.

Here are things you may know about:

Pre-Event starts August 1st. Sign up and more info here: https://daniduckart.blogspot.com/p/smart-dummies-pre-event-sign-up.html

The free .pdf planner is here: http://daniduck.com/my-blog

If you'd like a print copy go here:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/614548248/smart-dummies-planner-pre-order


What you don't know about this year's event:

There are fewer guests, but hopefully more opportunities for learning and sharing.

Learning: I'm going to talk about each of the steps as we go along. I'll also start a discussion about this in the group so we can all share the knowledge we have about each area.

Sharing: I'd like to share your work! At least once a week I'd like to make a post where people can share work they've done. Not final work, but maybe some early drafts, character designs, doodles, ect. I may even create a link up so people can find one another.

More Sharing: I would also like to request permission to share people's work on my Instagram account!

There are a few other ideas I'm toying with so I'll see if I can set up a poll and see what you guys think!

Future of Smart Dummies

Eventually I'm going to have to move my blog to a seperate site. This will likely happen in either 2019 or 2020. I am having a lot of trouble with sign-ups. There are also potential issues with me not moving things over. I will let you know for sure later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.