Wednesday, July 4, 2018

What Progress?

I'm desperately trying to create this post before toddler attacks me brutally!

What I'm Creating:

I am realizing that it's too close to Smart Dummies to not focus on Smart Dummies. I'm afraid that I may just have to postpone most interview searches until after Smart Dummies, however I will be looking for people to write posts and do interviews for Smart Dummies!

Schedule:
I will be working to get all the Smart Dummies things done before September now. I'm hoping that I have enough time to do all the things I need to do. Please send help, encouragement or money. 

June 6th - Finish up the Smart Dummies planner (at least enough for a pre-sale on printed copies).
July 13th - Send out requests for Smart Dummies's posts





Share your progress here! Don't know what to do? https://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/p/what-progress.html 


 

  What Progress? is created by Dani Duck. It is a Wednesday event for you to share your progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.