Smart Dummies planner/workbook, and a sign up for the Smart Dummies pre-event below!
The Smart Dummies planner is ready! Just download your .PDF copy below. http://daniduck.com/my-blog Some assembly required. You can print it on your home printer, or see below for a different option!
For a spiral bound PRINT copy visit my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/614548248/smart-dummies-planner-pre-order This will help out Smart Dummies so much! The printed copy has a color cover, and comes fully assembled! I will also include a note in the booklet and a little sketch for anyone who ordered this. The total cost for the planner for people in the US is $17.00 USD (this includes shipping). The cost of this planner has recently been reduced.
The booklet is being printed now so I hope I can send them out soon.
Please ask me about international shipping!
SIGN UP for Pre-Smart Dummies Event
Sign up now for an awesome pre-event starting August 1st. This will help you have so much work done before Smart Dummies starts in September! (Regular event sign-up starts August 15th.) There are no prizes for this event, but there will be less pressure to get everything done in September.
https://daniduckart.blogspot.com/p/smart-dummies-pre-event-sign-up.html?showComment=1532662372147
How do I get back to where the group comments are posted?
ReplyDelete