Wednesday, May 30, 2018

What Progress? The "Am I Progressing?" Post

Sorry for the late post! I accidently scheduled this for Friday!

I have had a MONTH this month. What does that mean? I've had almost no time to work on any artwork. I've been in all the pain and have a possible allergy? I've also gotten some bad news and I hope things are going to work out. I'm hoping June will be better!

What I'm Creating:

Not enough. Just not enough. I'm hoping that I can get more work done now that I'm feeling a bit better. May was basically a terrible month for me. What it's not over yet? GAH!

Schedule:

My schedule was blown to pieces last month. I was okay with posting my interviews, but sadly I've ran out of people because I've had no time to send out emails. 

Ongoing - Find more people to interview and to post on Instagram. 
June 15th - Have reasonably good pencil drafts for my dummy. *moved*

Interview Schedule:

April 27th Jardan J. Scavone - Done!
May 4th Benson Shum - Done!
May 11th Katherine Locke - Done!
May 18th Ashley Howland - Done!
May 25th Nick Patton - Done!

I have an IMPORTANT announcement on Friday (if no new interview answers come in) to replace the sadness that is no interview. So Friday will be a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.