Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dani's Updates - June 3rd

It's June already? What happened to May? These months are going by too quickly! I have some

Interview Schedule:
June 5- Vanessa Barger

WHAT I'M READING 
Non-fiction books about the human body. My 4 year old is obsessed. 

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Working on a new dummy, but got caught up in drawing kittens. My son loved these kittens... maybe a little too much. I'd like to say no paper cats were harmed in the making of this video, but kisses can kill paper cats. ^_^





Every Day Possible
Naps and more naps. Also lots of work. 

Wed 06/03 Write Dani's Updates... Done! 

Thursday 06/03-  More kitty sketches. Hopefully sans the kisses. At least on paper. 

Friday 06/04- More drawing and family fun.

Saturday 06/05- Dental appointment. If I don't make it, you can have my crayons.

Sunday  06/06 - Sweet Tea. I want some sweet tea!

Monday  06/07- Making muffins (maybe, I don't really know)

Tuesday  06/08 - Taking my kiddo someplace fun!

Wednesday  06/09 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
It's finally raining so I don't have to water the garden!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
He's had to sleep in our bed for the last three nights. The agony!

Ect.
I'm still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment