Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dani's Updates - June 18

I completely forgot to post yesterday! Between the two kids and a coloring book submission I had little time. 


WHAT I'M READING 
Lots of picture books. The summer reading program has started! 

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
Working on polishing a coloring book to send out tonight. It's mostly done, but I want to add a few bells and whistles. Anything later tonight would be awful! I think I might brew some coffee today... even if it is decaf. Will have some more clothing for Friday, however it may not be early Friday!

Every Day Possible
Having Fun!

Wed 06/17 Write Dani's Updates... failed!

Thursday 06/18-  Finished the updates. Finish coloring book and send!

Friday 06/19- Drawing, drawing drawing! Also posting new clothes for paper dolls.

Saturday 06/20- Lots of family fun.

Sunday  06/21 - Still haven't had the sweet tea. I'm upset!

Monday  06/22- Chugging a full pot of coffee.

Tuesday  06/23 - Working on thinking about doing something this day.

Wednesday  06/24 - Update Day!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
Someone else watered the garden today!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
He's a bossy little thing for someone so young.

Ect.
My head is starting to hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment