Friday, June 19, 2015

Elf Clothes Plus Hair Styles!


Here are the second set of clothes for the Paper Twins! If you haven't downloaded the dolls and the first set of clothes, then you can find them here. I wanted to do more hairstyles last time but ran out of room. 

I tried to make the dolls features as universal as possible when creating them. I may create some new dolls in the near future, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! I like keeping the dolls black & white so children can color the dolls to look like them. 

I tested out all the clothing so they should work, but if there are problems please let me know in the comments below. I will edit them ASAP. 

For these particular clothes it should be noted that the three hairstyles to the upper right are meant for the male doll and the other three are for the female. If you want to switch the dolls just flip the clothing horizontally in your paint program and then print! 


1 comment: