Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! February 11

Moving is still going on, so my life is crazy. I'm behind on everything except moving. The "Bad" Picture Book Blog Hop is in full swing right now. Marcie Colleen has her post up now  I will be making a post right after this so you can see the whole blog hop!

Interview Schedule:
February 13th - Tatum Flynn
February 20th - Rita Kelleher Goldner
February 27th - Michael Blackbourn

WHAT I'M READING
All my son's books. ALL OF THEM AT ONCE!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I'm in need of catching up this week. I was not able to get much done last Thursday. The move is quite distracting and a lot of work. I'm hoping tomorrow I can start to gain ground. 

Every Day Possible

Dummy and coloring book work.

Wed 02/11 
What's Up Wednesday! Post... DONE! Marcie Colleen has posted her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

Thursday 02/12-  Dummy work. Mandy Yates is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

Friday 02/13- Interview with Tatum Flynn. Moving electronics and other major mistakes. Sylvia Liu is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

Saturday 02/14- Moving more big stuff today!

Sunday  02/15 - Moving Stuff or cleaning stuff. Boring either way.

Monday  02/16 - Cleaning and finding all the magical dust bunnies. Rachel Elizabeth Cole is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

Tuesday  02/17 - TAKING THE DAY OFF and spending time with friends! Annina Wildermuth is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

Wednesday  02/18 - What's Up Wednesday! Teresa MI Schaefer is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
I love my friend Dan Burke's video cast "The Daily Art Show". I find it very inspiring and helpful to listen to when I'm working on my artwork. He's a really great guy to chat with as well.  Check out his YouTube videos here: and if you like those then consider supporting him on Patreon so he can continue making great videos. https://www.patreon.com/danburke 

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
If I'm not alive tomorrow it's because the children got me!

Ect.
Moving is a workout in itself... add a workout to that and I'm dying!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment