Interview Schedule:
February 13th - Tatum Flynn
February 20th - Rita Kelleher Goldner
February 27th - Michael Blackbourn
WHAT I'M READING
All my son's books. ALL OF THEM AT ONCE!
WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I'm in need of catching up this week. I was not able to get much done last Thursday. The move is quite distracting and a lot of work. I'm hoping tomorrow I can start to gain ground.
Every Day Possible
Dummy and coloring book work.
Wed 02/11 What's Up Wednesday! Post... DONE! Marcie Colleen has posted her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today
Thursday 02/12- Dummy work. Mandy Yates is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today
Friday 02/13- Interview with Tatum Flynn. Moving electronics and other major mistakes. Sylvia Liu is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today
Saturday 02/14- Moving more big stuff today!
Sunday 02/15 - Moving Stuff or cleaning stuff. Boring either way.
Monday 02/16 - Cleaning and finding all the magical dust bunnies. Rachel Elizabeth Cole is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today
Wednesday 02/18 - What's Up Wednesday! Teresa MI Schaefer is posting her "Bad" Picture Book for the Blog Hop today
WHAT WORKS FOR ME
I love my friend Dan Burke's video cast "The Daily Art Show". I find it very inspiring and helpful to listen to when I'm working on my artwork. He's a really great guy to chat with as well. Check out his YouTube videos here: and if you like those then consider supporting him on Patreon so he can continue making great videos. https://www.patreon.com/danburke
WHAT ELSE IS NEW
Toddler Minding
If I'm not alive tomorrow it's because the children got me!
Ect.
Moving is a workout in itself... add a workout to that and I'm dying!
*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. Funk, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.