Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday! February 25

I hadn't intended to stop posting after Tuesday of last week, but this is what happened. I am almost done with moving things and am almost done with cleaning. OH, GOD THE CLEANING! I also have a whole boatload of things left to unpack, but should have time Thursday to get some serious drawing done!

Interview Schedule:
February 27th - Michael Blackbourn IT WILL BE EPIC!

WHAT I'M READING
A few pages here and a few pages there of almost every book I unpack. I have to look at every title as I put them on the shelf (a self imposed restriction). I'm noticing a lot of books I forgot I had!

WHAT I'M WRITING/DRAWING
I've got two new ideas for picture books... now if I can remember what they are and get them down on paper before they fade. Also being a bit erratic when it comes to mediums I'm using in my artwork. Tried using colored pencils and I hate it. Why did I use to love it so much? Funny how things change.

Every Day Possible
Drawing all the things!

Wed 02/25 What's Up Wednesday! Post. Done! Getting rid of a couple of big furniture items. 

Thursday 02/26-  DOING ALL THE THINGS. ALL OF THEM  WILL BE DONE!

Friday 02/27- Interview with Michael Blackbourn!

Saturday 02/28- Running away from home.

Sunday  03/01 - Crying tears of joy, because all of the moving will be done this day. Then I will be crying tears of unpacking pain.

Monday  03/02- Maybe I'll be in a sleep coma today? No? I can dream. 

Tuesday  03/03 - Looking for the magic organizing fairy.

Wednesday  03/04 - What's Up Wednesday! If I'm still alive.

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
"Locking" myself in my art room. Even though there are no locks and people come in often. This soon shall change.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW

Toddler Minding 
Anyone want to buy a slightly used 4 year old?

Ect.
If I die from moving will I still get my deposit back?

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

1 comment: