Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!

I was not able to get to the interview with Wendy Decker last week. It's probably for the best, because both the US and Canada had holidays last week. I will be running that interview this week!

What I'm Reading
I got my Kindle in the mail so I've downloaded a bunch of books. I haven't gotten very far in any books yet. I've started Ksenia Anske's "Siren Suicides: I Choose to Die" and Amy Good's "ROOTED". Both books have promising starts! Hopefully I can read more this week. 

What I'm Writing/Drawing 

My website is up and running now! It's not quite as pretty as I'd like it to be, but it does it job for now. You can visit it here: http://www.daniduck.com/

I have been working this week on some images for a Strathmore greeting card contest. The artwork is due friday and I don't have anything done yet. I'm hoping I can get at least one good image to submit!

Every Day Possible
Work on spot illustrations and dummy creation.

Wed 06/25
- What's Up Wednesday Post. Done!

Thursday 06/26
- 2 insane toddlers + 1 pool + 1 slide = 1 crazy day!

Friday 06/27
- Interview with  Wendy Decker (today for sure)! Soon to come is Marcia Strykowski and Cynthia Henzel.
- 2nd Dummy and Illustration work.

Saturday 06/28
2nd Dummy and Illustration work.

Sunday 06/29
- A bit of Football or a bit of Soccer (depending where you live).

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Monday 06/30
- Maybe the magic fairy will come and let me rest for a day!

Tuesday 07/01

- Insanity and Chaos.

Wednesday 07/02

- What's Up Wednesday!

What Inspires Me Right Now
Funny 3 year olds named David.

What Else I've Been Up To

Toddler Minding 
He's just so silly!

Ect.
Working out is not so good, but I'm trying!

*What's up Wednesday is part of Jamie Morrow's summer writing intensive: "Ready. Set. WRITE!" There are other host blogs including: Erin L. FunkAlison MillerKaty Upperman, and Elodie Nowodazkij.

No comments:

Post a Comment