Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Late Ready, Set, Write! Week 8

So my doctor is testing my nerves. ^_^ Literally testing to see if something is wrong with my nervous system.

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS

My goals for last week:

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Write some articles for the SCBWI Bulletin.
Work on new black and white spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 


So not much got done in this list. I wrote two articles for the bulletin, but still need to edit. I have a third that I am in the process for writing. I'm hoping to send them off soon... maybe one at a time.

MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK

Continue to work on dummies and layout illustrations.
Write some articles for the SCBWI Bulletin.
Work on new black and white spot illustrations.
Send out interview questions. 


My goals are all the same this week. I'm not feeling great, but I'm going to try to get as much done as possible. Wish me luck.

A FAVOURITE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED

Just so very tired! Again.

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK

Iron, nerve stuff and a crazy kid.

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP

That I might actually be able to write an article that gets published. 

This year, your RSW hosts are Alison MillerKaty UppermanErin Funk, and Jamie Morrow. Please visit their blogs to help continue great events such as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment